West + East Nusa Penida Day Trip with Fast Boat Transfers
Ubud Waterfalls, Jungle Swing + Cultural Highlights
Elephant Bathe & Breakfast + Ubud & Mount Batur Sightseeing
Splash & dunk with the elephants in their bathing lake + enjoy scrumptious breakfast
Enjoy an incredible & rare experience with the Elephants as they take you to their most favourite ritual of the day. Ride bareback atop the elephants as they romp and play, splash and dunk in their bathing lake. Afterwards, sit back and enjoy gourmet breakfast in the Park Restaurant overlooking the lake as the elephants soak up and dry off in the dazzling morning sunshine.
Ride the elephants through lush Ubud jungle + watch their performance at the Park Arena
Witness the displays of amazing elephant intelligence and capabilities at the Park Arena. After that, embark on a scenic stroll atop an elephant through the Park’s botanical garden and cool jungle of Taro.
Feed, caress and take photos with the elephants
Hand-feed and take photos with the Elephants before heading to the Park’s information centre and museum where you can learn more facts about these gentle giants.
Savor lunch and relish the panorama of Mount Batur at Kintamani town
Kintamani enjoys the coolest temperature level in Bali to the opposite of the sweltering heat in southern main tourist areas. This popular destination is the most ideal spot for Mount Batur sightseeing where you’ll be able to witness the liquid magma and perceive the serenity of Lake Batur afar. The stunning surroundings will surely increase your appetite for lunch as restaurants here are all about offering direct view to the mountain.
Walk the famous Tegalalang Rice Terrace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
This famous paddy field was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site for being the embodiment of the Balinese irrigation system & agrarian societal code known as Subak. Take a walk on the slope across the valley and witness local farmers’ activities as they plant, monitor and harvest the rice fields, depending on time.
Sample Balinese coffee & tea at Luwak Coffee Plantation
Dubbed as the priciest coffee in the world, Luwak coffee (also called civet coffee) has drawn interests from coffee aficionados around the world. Here you’ll be shown the traditional way of making coffee and fascinating information behind the making. You will be given free sample of 10 cups of different coffee varieties and teas.
- 6:00 - 7:00 AM - Pickup from hotel
- 7:45 AM - Arrive at Mason Elephant Park
- 8:00 AM - Elephant Wash & Bathe
- 9:15 AM - Breakfast at Park Restaurant
- 10:15 AM - Elephant Talent Show
- 10:30 AM - Elephant Safari Ride & Feeding
- 12:45 PM - Visit Kintamani + Lunch
- 2:00 PM - Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 3.15 PM - Visit Coffee Plantation
- 4.30 PM - Return to hotel
- Private air-conditioned hotel transfers
- Experienced driver as guide
- Elephant Wash & Bathe sessions
- Elephant Safari Ride session
- Elephant Park Access
- Entrance tickets to all attractions
- Parking fees to all attractions
- Breakfast at Elephant Park Restaurant
- Bottled water
- Coffee & tea sampling at the plantation
- $50,000 insurance
- Express toll roads (whenever apply)
- Additional beverages at the Elephant Park restaurant
What to Bring
- Bathers & spare clothes
- Sunscreen & sunglasses
Pickup & Dropoff Areas
- Available for accommodation in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Sanur and Ubud.
- Please contact us if you are staying in remote area.