Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking + Ubud Tours & Balinese Spa
Blue Lagoon Snorkeling with Waterfall & Bangli Traditional Tour
Lempuyang Gate of Heaven Temple + Best of East Bali Tour
11 - 12 Hours 4 Attractions Private Tour
Take pictures at "The Gate" and stroll around the Lempuyang Temple
Nicknamed “The Gate of Heaven” this mountain temple has become the top priority for everyone who’s on a mission to capture the most Instagrammable spots in Bali. Located 600 meters above sea level at the hillside slope of Mount Lempuyang in east Bali, the “Gate” itself offers a backdrop of Mount Batur and will get you a feeling of reaching out to sky to catch a glimpse of cloud while breathing cold and humid air.
Hop on the stepping stones and wander around the Tirta Gangga Water Palace
This 1.2-hectare palace was was built and designed by Anak Agung Anglurah, the last ruling King of Karangasem in 1948 to improve the holiness of the spring water and to serve as a place for comtemplation, rest and joy for everyone. The stepping stone and the fountain are the main spectacle but you can swim in the pond (which is regarded as holy) and feed the carps for great picture and relaxation.
Feast your eyes upon the electric East Bali Sea at Asah Hill
A newfound sightseeing spot located between Candidasa and Tirta Gangga that offers everyone a direct spectacle to the mystifying East Bali Sea. A calm and quite place you can spend sometime sitting in the hills and see the ocean with its electric blue color with a small island called Pulau Paus (Whale Island) as the background.
Chill and relax at the secluded Virgin Beach of Candidasa
There’s a reason why this beach is called “Virgin” as some people described. Other similar excursions in Bali (even those in the close proximity) just aren’t as quiet as this one. Down the beach you will be able to snap views of banana forests, Mount Agung and of course the pristine water of eastern Bali sea. You can buy typical comfort foods at the local food stalls (Warung as we call it) and have a chance to grab free rent of sunbeds.
- 6.30 - 7.30 AM - Pickup from hotel
- 9.30 AM - Visit Lempuyang Temple
- 12:15 PM - Visit Tirta Gangga
- 1:30 PM - Lunch
- 3:00 PM - Visit Asah Hill
- 4.00 PM - Visit Virgin Beach
- 5.00 PM - Return to hotel
- Private air-conditioned hotel transfers
- Experienced driver as guide
- Entrance tickets to all attractions
- Parking fees to all attractions
- Bottled water
- Mandatory Sarong when entering temples
- Express toll roads (whenever apply)
- Foods & beverages at Virgin Beach
What to Bring
- Sunscreen & sunglasses
- Something to cover your shoulder (required when entering Lempuyang Temple)
Pickup & Dropoff Areas
- Available for accommodation in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Sanur and Ubud.
- Please contact us if you are staying in remote area.