Ayung White Water Rafting + Ubud Highlights
Lempuyang Gate of Heaven Temple + Best of East Bali Tour
Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking + Ubud Tours & Balinese Spa
Trek the Mount Batur and marvel the sunrise from the top of Bali
We will begin prior to the schedule around a pair of.00 AM in thick of the dark. The overall trekking length is around two hours and we are expected to arrive atop right at the morning dusk. An professional guide can accompany you from begin to end and cook you organic process breakfast. Afterwards, you may continue strolling around the crater and taking pictures before going down the finishing point.
Sample Balinese coffee & tea at Luwak Coffee Plantation
Dubbed because the priciest low within the world, Luwak low (also referred to as civet cat low) has drawn interests from coffee aficionados round the world. Here you’ll be shown the traditional way of making coffee and fascinating information behind the making. You will be given free sample of 10 cups of different coffee varieties and teas.
Rejuvenate your body and take a small break of tranquility with Traditional Balinese Spa
Taking inspiration from the traditional massage given by a wife to her husband after a day-long haul in the rice field, this treatment employs a blend of coconut oil and organic sea salt to create an efficacious therapeutic recipe for your post-trekking recovery. Your therapist will utilize their lower arms and elbows to provide deep pressure on your sore muscles. Perfect for a body that needs extra relief!
- 2:00 - 3:00 AM - Pickup from hotel
- 4:00 AM - Arrive at Trekking starting point
- 4:15 AM - Meet with the guide & start hiking
- 6:00 AM - Arrive at the summit & breakfast
- 8:30 AM - Finish trekking & meet driver again
- 9:30 AM - Visit Coffee Plantation
- 11:00 AM - Enjoy 90 minutes of traditional spa
- 12:45 PM - Go back to hotel
- Private air-conditioned hotel transfers
- Experienced driver
- Experienced trekking guide
- Trekking equipment
- 90 minutes of traditional spa massage
- Entrance tickets to all attractions
- Parking fees to all attractions
- Light breakfast at Mt. Batur summit
- Bottled water
- Coffee & tea sampling at the plantation
- Welcome drink at the Spa facility
- Express toll roads (whenever apply)
What to Bring
- Sneakers or trekking sandals
- Change of clothes
Pickup & Dropoff Areas
- Available for accommodation in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Sanur and Ubud.
- Please contact us if you are staying in remote area.